With my video complete i will now write an evaluation.
In this project i have learned about using Adobe premiere and Dv cameras.
I feel that in Adobe premiere i have learned the basics of using the programme and then extended these to create the final piece. I believe that i have learned enough to be able to create another video project for my final piece. I also adjusted the sound on Adobe premier to improve my piece.
I have become very comfortable using the DV cameras and feel that i can handle them very well. I have learned how to set up, operate and adjust the cameras. I believe that i can use my new skills to create a film project as my final piece.
I believe that the continuity editing was done very well. It was quite difficult but at the same time forced me to be precise and careful in my work and made me recognise errors made. It was more difficult than i had expected but i still enjoyed this process. I think my final project was edited very well but could have been a little more accurate.
If i were to produce another film i would be sure to gather more material as i discovered that continuity editing does cut down on the film greatly. I would also try to use more techniques.
Overall i think this project was a success as i learned a number of new skills which will help me in my main project and produces a reasonable quality piece.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment